UF Logo
2003 - 2004
Undergraduate Catalog

Catalog Home | Colleges | Courses | Calendars

Campus Life and Student Support
Academic Honesty | Student Conduct Code | Student Affairs | Dean of Students Office | Gatorlink | Gator 1 Card | UFID Number | Office of Academic Technology | Transportation/Parking Regulations | Dept. of Housing & Residence Education| Gator Dining Services | Student Financial Affairs | UF International Center | Career Resource Center | UF Bookstores | J. Wayne Reitz Union | Special Support Services | Student Health Care Center | Dental Care | Speech & Hearing Clinic | Student legal Services | Reading & Writing Center | Teaching Center | Cycles of Success League for Scholars | Minority Mentor Program | Office of Graduate Minority Programs | Activities & Organizations | Intercollegiate Athletics | Recreation / Fitness Centers

Gator 1 Card

The official university photo ID is known as the Gator 1 card. All enrolled students, faculty and staff must have a university ID card.

The Gator 1 card is used for access to CIRCA computer labs, university libraries, student recreation and fitness centers, all university recreation facilities and intramural sports activities and infirmary. The card also is required for purchasing tickets to any university athletic or extracurricular events and to vote in student government elections. Students with Gator Dining accounts can use the card to purchase food at any campus location; the card also can be used with a prepaid vending account for select vending machines and laundry facilities in some residence halls. The UF Bookstore uses Gator 1 for purchases in its Textbook Deferred Payment Program. Gator 1 also functions as an ATM/debit card when activated by certain banks. Please check with the ID Card office or visit www.bsd.ufl.edu for more information.

The ID Card Services Office is located next to the UF Bookstore on the ground floor level of the Visitor Welcome Center on Museum Road. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding university holidays. Call 392-UFID (8343) for further information.

To process a request for a Gator 1 card:

  • Visit the ID Card Services Office located in the Visitor Welcome Center on Museum Road.
  • Present a photo ID (driver's license, military ID or passport) and provide your UF ID number and a copy of your social security card.
  • A $10 fee is required at the time the card is processed (cash, checks or debit card only).

NOTE: Access to university facilities and privileges may be denied if your account is on hold by University Financial Services.

Student Spouse ID Cards: To obtain a student spouse card, the spouse should bring the student's UFID card, marriage certificate, his/her photo identification (driver's license or passport) and social security card, and $10 to the ID Card Services Office. ID Card Services will assign a UFID number if needed.

 Registrar | Admissions | Records & Registration | ISIS

If you need assistance with this web page click here to send email.
This page is maintained by the Office of the University Registrar.